Wednesday, July 1, 2009

TIME TO RELAX


Upon the advice of my trainer friend Rebecca (she had Bu and Cora)I decided to sit in the middle of the round pen and see if he would come to me on his own. The picture shows that he did get closer (my husband was working with Medicine Man in the pen right next to us making a lot of distraction)even with "things" going on around him. Time caught us, it got late, so I just picked up his lead rope and led him around the pen. I was able to get all the way down to the clamp again. Even though I have tons of patience, Flash thinks his job is to test it! Oh well, one game, he'll loose hands down!

1 comment:

R said...

hey i really enjoy reading this, check out my Blog if you have time it might intrest you as well. And maybe you can throw me some advice on my blog.

757sevencities.blogspot.com