Thursday, July 2, 2009

ALMOST THERE!!





JULY 1, 2009
Running late home from work, but wanted to accomplish ONE thing.......have Flash come closer to me than he's ever been on his own!
Now this little guy likes grain, so what better way to invite him over than to offer him some grain?? Set my bucket up again for my "chair" and this time, let him into the round pen while I stepped out to get his feed bowl and the grain. I let him watch me set the feed bowl about 3 1/2 feet from where I would be sitting and pour the grain into it. So now he's thinking, how in the world am I going to get to that grain? She's guarding it! My daughter took pictures of what was so predictable! He advanced and retreated until finally approaching the feed bowl and eating.......guess I'm not really a monster after all. Tomorrow I'll move it in front of me and closer and see what happens.

No comments: