Wednesday, June 24, 2009

FIRST LEAD

Well, we finally did it! We are in the primative stages of leading!! (with a little help from my husband) Flash is beginning to see that we are not so bad up close. I was able to be about 2-3 foot down the lead rope from him without incident. Each day I see progress in him. I have a feeling that in a couple of weeks I'll look back and try to remember the day when he didn't want any part of me! Pictures of leading will post later today (camera at home)! He did AWESOME for me!

2 comments:

Hoof'n It said...

Lauren, YOU ROCK! I am so glad to hear you are training again this year! My hubby and I are going to try to be spectators this year in TX! If we do, we will for sure look you up.
I am a trainer in the TN Makeover this year. Woo hoo!
Hope to see you in a few months!

Karen and Tripp

Hoof'n It said...

By the way, Flash is one cute dude!