Tuesday, August 12, 2008

THE NEW HOME-CHOUPIQUE, LA

We have a holding pen where we put the new animals so they can get used to their new home. This is where we put the "babies" for now. Caitlyn (my daughter) has named her filly Sadie Mae and I have chosed the name Apache. I feel I have named him appropriately at this point because he doesn't think he needs to get along with anyone! I think he is considering scalping me at this point if he could... lol (just kidding) I broke my ankle in April and I am still wearing the walking boot cast so I'm not able to get close to him and it's killing me! I just want to love him all over, he's so sweet! Caitlyn is taking care of feeding them while I recover so they are getting used to her. A little jealous, but I'd rather wait for the doctor to release me where I can begin working with him.

No comments: